- Learn the logistics and best practices of selling to institutions including child care centers, schools, colleges and hospitals
- Tour a local institution preparing 600 meals daily
- Tour Capital Roots' Food Hub and speak to them about buying opportunities
- Network with other producers and meet buyers at the Farmer-Buyer mixer following the workshop
- Registration is $20 and includes a local lunch
RSVP by March 1st to Ellie Hackett, (518) 885-8995, [email protected]
This workshop is being led by FINYS-sponsored market readiness trainers from Cornell Cooperative Extension of Saratoga, Schoharie and Otsego counties, Capital District Child Care Council and SUNY Adirondack. Co-sponsors include Agricultural Stewardship Association and Capital Roots.